WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you use Services provided on MyClickJob Websites, you may be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name, age, education, contact details, etc. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To register you with MyClickJob Websites and administer Services where you have registered to receive them. You can unsubscribe from these Services at any time;
- To administer any contest or other promotional offer you may enter and notify winners;
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by MyClickJob internal mail, external e-mail or our customer support system;
- In order to conduct customer satisfaction and employment related surveys;
- To meet our legal compliance obligations;
- For crime prevention and detection; and
- For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us, will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the Services which we offer and provide you and other Users (via internal mail, external e-mail or otherwise) with information about new products and Services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not sell, or trade your personal information to third parties, if you have indicated a desire for us to keep the information private. When you use Services, you decide for yourself, how much contact or other personal information you wish to display.
We may give information about you as follows:
- We may provide our third party service providers and processors with access to your personal information. These services providers may include: credit or debit card verification providers and payment processors; our customer support centre; marketing organizations, who may market and promote Services; internet service providers who administer MyClickJob Websites, provide internet services and host our facilities; consumer research companies that assist us with understanding consumer interests by conducting surveys. We only share your personal information to the extent required for the performance of required by you services. We implemented safeguards to ensure that our service providers treat personal information in a way that is consistent with the terms of this Privacy Statement and that it is never used except to fulfill our Services to our users. We may also disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law. For example, we will disclose personal information to those governmental bodies, who have authority to obtain it, in order to comply with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of a competent jurisdiction, and to comply with record production requirements.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our Agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit MyClickJob Websites, but you may be unable to access certain options or Services offered by MyClickJob Websites.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
We may aggregate personal information and remove any identifying elements in order to analyze patterns and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze use of MyClickJob Websites, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our content, layout and Services.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to MyClickJob Websites. This information may include which URL you came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us to determine how much our customers use certain parts and services of the MyClickJob Websites, and do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to see personal information we keep about you. We will endeavour to provide the information you require within a reasonable time. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please login to your Account with MyClickJob Websites and update your information.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Some parties that process or store personal information may be located in jurisdictions outside your country of residence. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in these jurisdictions and, as a result, foreign governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws in these countries.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on MyClickJob Websites, so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under which circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you by way of external e-mail or otherwise. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. We will use information in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which the information was collected. You agree that by using the MyClickJob Websites you are expressly and affirmatively consenting to our use and disclosure of the information that you provide, and consenting to receive e-mails, and other communications as described above.